Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lego Stop motion - Lone Ranger VS Pirates of the Caribbean

This is a new video I made to match the upcoming movie of Johnny Depp, The Lone Ranger,
I always love to collect Lego toys, and this time I decide to make a stop motion video of Johnny Depp VS Johnny Depp, the pirates VS lone ranger, please check the video as below :


First the battle field, was made under my wooden bed

One of the things that I like lego is because they are small, so I can build easily the battle stage without too much work and material. 



The rocks in the background was only Styrofoam with grey paint

I use sometimes white paper as smoke

The battle of multi characters is always complicated and time consuming, you need to calculate every foot stand location of the lego man.

Some of the flying scenes I use green screen technic

 I use clay to locate the angle of flying objects, then use green screen to make the flying thing

My favorite screen shot :D

Well, here is all little secrets of this video, hope you guys enjoy it and thanks a lot for watching. 
See you next time on next video. 

best regards
John H.



No comments:

Post a Comment